Google+ Followers


Friday, November 20, 2009

Hate Speech Straight From The Bible.

(Psalm 109:8)is a response to the bumper sticker (1 Timothy 2:1-2)...So my question what if one of your Christian friends had either sticker on their car, what would you think? And if we have to choose which covenant to live out of (Old or New), which would it be? For me I rather live under grace...By the way if you want to vote him out of office that's fair enough vote him out... I am often told to read the bible in context. So, let us look at the context...

Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.
Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labor.
Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favor his fatherless children.
Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.
Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out. Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

Is this a call to assassinate the Pres of the USA? A wish for God to kill Obama? How do so call Christians get away with inciting violence like this?
I disagree with some of the President's agenda but I would never pray for ill to befall him.


  1. It's said that one can interpret/misinterpret the Bible to appeal most kinds of selfish hatred. But we need not worry for Obama. I like for us to pray Psalm 37 instead! Remember, God Himself is in complete control!! Selah and Amen!

  2. That bumper sticker burns me up. I hope this hardcore racists meet their maker and discover she's a black woman, and short of that, get the punishment God feels is due to them.

  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

  4. That is the craziest thing I have ever heard. Where do these people come from is what I'd like to know. And why do so many preach hate and believe every word of what they are saying. I just don't get it, and I never have.

  5. Religion is like a loaded gun in that it can be used for both good and evil.

  6. See this is the problem so many people ministers as well as lay people pick out parts of scriptures and use them to prove their interpretation or perspective.You should always read whats before and after the cited scripture. This way you will get a better understanding of what is being said. So I suggest read Psalm 109: 1-31 and then form an opinion. God loves all his children whatever the color. Peace

  7. Sad. It reminds me of what my pastor once said "most people know enough bible to make them dangerous". The one thing that as African-Americans we need to know is that there is a segment in the white community that will never accept a Black man as an equal let alone a president. What is more startling than seeing these kind of racist bumper stickers and preachers preaching the downfall of a president, is the silence of many whites in the face of this. It is what it is. God help us all and may God bless the President.


"READER", it's a privilege granted by me which allow you the "READER" to leave a comment on this blog, not necessary a "RIGHT". So, PLEASE be RESPECTABLE!