The Power Of Prayer!

Our President Barack Obama, leader of "the free world", has admitted that while he used to pray every night. "Now I pray all the time,’’ he said in an interview last month. WOW! that's a powerful statement and when you consider what prayer is then you can get it. See I have heard it said ... and have said myself, that prayer is just communication between us and God. The communication is not prayer.

The communication is the result of prayer. Now just because you have bowed your head and said some things. Maybe read something that is written out, Or talked out to someone in the great somewhere, does not necessarily mean you have prayed.

Prayer is so much more.... The essence of prayer does not just consist in asking God for, whatever is on our hearts. Whether praying for ourselves or others. Question can you pray for someone with out knowing their personal needs? Yes! I believe you can. What I have discovered it don't matter. When I pray for my family the list might seems more complete, that's because I know much more intimate details about what is going on in their lives. If the real essence of prayer is talking to and living with Him in a constant communion then it wouldn't matter if I knew a person on personal level. Any way, prayer is a process of continual giving up of all that you are to God. Prayer is not just asking God for all kinds of things that we want. No matter how good that list of things sounds to us. Prayer is the desire for the presence of God Himself. Prayer is not asking, But union with God. It's not in the asking, it's in the connection. Prayer is not a constant effort to gain help from God in the varying needs of our lives.



Or shouldn't be. Prayer is the desire to have God Himself, ...Who is the source of all life. How about this! When my heart has made connection with God's heart ... Then the subject of my prayer doesn't matter. The President says he starts his mornings off with an emailed devotional that he reads on his presidential Blackberry. The president was asked on American television last month how the responsibilities of the presidency have affected his spiritual beliefs. "Well, I had a habit of praying every night before I go to bed." I pray all the time now, he replied because I’ve got a lot of stuff on my plate and I need guidance all the time.“You know, when you’re in this job I think that every president whose had it is constantly humbled by the degree to which there are a lot of issues out there and the notion that one person alone can solve all these problems I think you’re cured of that illusion very quickly."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!