Baptist Pastor Prays For President Obama To Die And Go To Hell!


The ugly face of Christianity is on display for all to see. AZ Baptist Pastor Steven L. Anderson delivered a fiery sermon in which he said he prays for President Obama to “die and go to hell.”It's true out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speak. Some one need to inform this man that this kinda of prayer will never enter the throne room of God heck it won't even make it to the outer court. You must have a pure heart and I don't believe this is the case. So brother needs to get up off of his knees.

When there is hate in the heart it will eventually come out in our words. This pastor is a prime example of a heart filled with hate and self righteousness. I don’t know if these type of so-called Christians were always around, but just more hidden, but it sure seems they are coming out more boldly and openly today. What is equaling disturbing is the fact that few Christians speak out against them. This tells me that there are many MANY Christians, who silently agree with them. Their silence on the matter speaks volumes.

Comments

  1. That is absolutely horrible! I cannot believe a man stood in a pulpit and actually said that.

    You know that I am no fan of our Presiden't politics at all, but I take seriously my Scriptural duty to pray for those who rule. I pray that our president will receive true godly wisdom, and I pray for his safety and that of his beautiful family.

    The fact that people disagree with his policies does not give not give them the right to pray such outlandish and hate-filled prayers that do not reflect the heart of God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them that curse you. Seems to be somewhere in the back of the book, eh.

    I'm more concerned with the congregation who didn't leave this dude's church.

    Jaycee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some where in minute 8 of these audio, he says he loves ALL of Gods creatures. Yet a minute before that statement he said he HATES Obama.

    This man is confused on so many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard about this and it is a shame. I have no issues with folks disagreeing with the president, but to wish him bodily harm and especially comeing from a pastor, that's just reprehensible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, that's coming and not comeing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This guy is out of order and needs to sit down...that is all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This guy is out of order and needs to sit down...that is all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them that curse you. Seems to be somewhere in the back of the book, eh.

    I'm more concerned with the congregation who didn't leave this dude's church.

    Jaycee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.