Google+ Followers


Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Am Is My Name For Ever And Ever.

Our Heavenly Father is named the Great I AM (Ex. 3: 14) I AM' is the name of God. Of all the definitions of God, none is so well put as the biblical statement 'I AM that I AM' which appears in Exodus chapter three.... There are other statements such as I AM He.... But none is so direct as Jehovah [which means] 'I AM...So I ask has Beyonce Knowles Carter became a blasphemer by taking the title of YHVH (GOD) upon herself?...God has a big black belt and His kids (Me, Beyonce, and any-one else who claim Christ as savior) are about to-be in the middle of a spanking if we don't repent and turn away from this foolishness that we are involved in... God’s judgment comes to all of us (in one form or another) when we don’t correct our hard-headed brothers or sisters but allow their immoral behavior to continue in our churches and communities...we who are truly Christians can cool God’s judgment, by encouraging them to do the right thing correcting them when we see they are in error as our Father wants us to.... This is subliminal advertising at its best...The music industry is one of great importance, and has influence throughout the World... Children and young adults don’t only Idolize musicians, they memorize their songs and look to them as role models... Mastery of a favorite song brings the young person great joy, while at the same instant it brings great corruption...This Image of Beyonce Knowles conveys the subtle Idea that she is GOD (via symbolism and a use of particular words)....The crucifix in the below image stands out clear as if her music is "Christian"but of course it 's not... The biblical quote I Am comes from an Old Testament story that tells of an encounter between God and Moses. God, manifesting Himself as a voice, introduces Himself by saying, 'I Am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob' (Exodus 3:6) God appointed Moses to represent the Israelite s, who were then living as slaves in Egypt, in the court of the Egyptian Pharaoh... He wanted Moses to plead their case with the Pharaoh, the ruler of Egypt, and to lead them out of captivity... Moses asked for more information:

Then Moses said to God: 'If I come to the people of Israel and say to them, ''The God of your fathers has sent me to you,'' and they ask, ''What is his name?'' what shall I say to them? God said to Moses, 'I am that I am'. And he said, 'Say this to the people of Israel, ''I am has sent me to you'' God is the same God of the Old and New Testament... The Israelites are His children of the Old His children of today is the Church... He treats us both similarly... Here is an example of how God punished His children - 36 men died because of one man’s sin... The Word of God is an instruction manual (2 Tim 3:16-17). It teaches us how to work as individuals and as a group, the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment