And The Award Goes Too...

Rippa have been nice enough to think my blog is award worthy.So I in turn want to present this award to some fellow bloggers:

  1. Kelly: She's a black 40 something who is having the time of her life...She writes, acts and is a lover of people....Her blog raise awareness about the importance of good mental health in the African American community.
  2. Min. Angela Lee Price Her blog mission is to exalt Jesus Christ by addressing topics of concern to the Black Church and African American community through her internet ministry.
  3. HiScrivener is a person on a mission - to create an open forum for this generation’s he call it “Writing on the Wall”.He says God speaks to the Church daily through the news.
  4. Kim Is a Christ follower out of Atlanta Ga and her blog is full of information which always point toward Christ.
  5. Revvy Rev. Is a pastor/social activist of an urban, inner-city church why offering a theological perspective on the day to day issues faced by a marginalized people.
  6. Jackie Is a black female baby boomer who live in Chicago with Monica her life partner for over 27 years.
  7. Dwane T. says he make the easy things look hard and the hard things look easy, yet he puts an equal amount of effort into everything.

THE SPLASH AWARD

For accepting The Splash award, the rules are:

  • * Put the logo on your blog post.
  • * Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
  • * Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
  • * Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
  • * Remember to link to the person from whom your received your Splash award

Comments

  1. thanks Annie. I'm not worthy, but I accept the award as I look up to your blog and the work that you do here to lift and inspire. Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm all tore up because undercover Black man is quitting. This cheers me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Ann. Thank you so much that is an honor and a privilege coming from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann,

    Bless you, sister. Thank you for that, and the description. A mission it is, indeed. Now if only I had a rally flag and a trumpet.

    Peace,
    HiScrivener

    P.S. Did you ever pledge?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You so very much!!!!
    This is such an honor especially coming from you.
    And, Congrats! and thanks for your blog. You keep us thinking and honest and inspired. Absolutely the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JesusSavesMinistriesTuesday, 28 April, 2009

    Thank you so much for thinking of Jesus Saves Ministries Blog! You have made my day. On Sunday, April 26th, I celebrated my 17th year as a member of St. Stephen Church, and yesterday, April 27th I celebrated the 2nd anniversary of my initial sermon. This is the icing on the cake!

    Congratulations to you, too! You inspire me to keep on keeping on in the name of Jesus!

    "Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel" Ephesians 6:19.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Former Hillsong Member, Hi I just want to ask everyone reading this comment to please read Mathew 23:23 again and see if you can find where Jesus mentioned, I quote, "mint and cummin".Is it me or did Jesus say herbs ? Please tell me who decided to change Jesus words from "mint and cummin" to Dollars,Euros, Pounds or even Gold and silver? Judas betrayed Jesus for thirty pices of silver not mint and cummin.Satan tempted Judas with money what do you think he is doing today to pastors and leaders of the church? Stop being so naive and stupid satan cant tempt you with an ugly woman or man to make you commit adultry.Tithes is one of the laws God gave if you want to keep it dont forget the other 612 laws or you will sin. Christ is the New covenant of Grace its free and money is included too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. JesusSavesMinistriesSaturday, 25 June, 2011

    Thank you so much for thinking of Jesus Saves Ministries Blog! You have made my day. On Sunday, April 26th, I celebrated my 17th year as a member of St. Stephen Church, and yesterday, April 27th I celebrated the 2nd anniversary of my initial sermon. This is the icing on the cake!

    Congratulations to you, too! You inspire me to keep on keeping on in the name of Jesus!

    "Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel" Ephesians 6:19.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.