.

Google+ Followers

Friday, December 19, 2008

Keeping It Real.

The Honest Scrap Award was given to me by The Certain Sound who in love decided I should come clean about my self. Rev. growth is painful but here goes. But, first the rules with the acceptance of the award you are to list 10 honest things about your self that are, well true. I am also required to pass the award on to 7 other bloggers. Here goes!


  1. I love running because it allows me an opportunity to let go of life.
  2. I love running in the rain it's something about that water in my face.
  3. My behavior toward people is always to please ( that hurts to admit) .
  4. It's hard for me to say no and my family figure that out along time ago.
  5. I am shy and very low key.
  6. I am addicted to sugar( anything sweet).
  7. I don't like tardiness.


I will pass it on to these wonderful bloggers:
  1. Kelly
  2. Jacyee
  3. Zack
  4. Kim
  5. Shelia
  6. Jackie
  7. Dirty Red
Please Share it! :)

Widgets

Show Comments: OR

6 comments :

  1. We can team up on #6. The sugar sometimes makes me its slave. Pray for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may be shy and low key, but your writing is bold, direct, brave and strong.
    Thanks for the compliment!

    Revvy Rev, that sweet tooth thing is indeed a monster. We'll all pray for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there!

    Congratulations!!

    I am so happy that you have been recognized for all of the hard work you put in over here!
    (smiles)

    I write a lot about issues relating to your #3 and #4 at my blog. (smiles)

    Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sugar needs to be 'buked and 'scorned. I truly understand and am standing in the need of prayer for my misuse and overuse of it.

    #4 - I've worked that out with God's help. It was tough for me to do, but I'm free now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for passing it on. This should be easy,painless maybe, but easy for sure...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there!

    Congratulations!!

    I am so happy that you have been recognized for all of the hard work you put in over here!
    (smiles)

    I write a lot about issues relating to your #3 and #4 at my blog. (smiles)

    Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete