Google+ Followers

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pastor E. Dewey Smith The Most Inspirational Person of 2007.

The Old Black Church would like to show some old fashion love to The Greater Travel Rest Baptist Church and their Pastor E.Dewey Smith. Streaming Faith has honor him as the most inspirational person of 2007. It is an honor given out each year by the Streaming Faith community. He is my on-line church when I don't make it to my own church. He is a great bible teacher. I hope that they continual to grow. God always has a ram in the bush or He will raise up one that has not been spoiled by filthy money. So to Pastor/Teacher E.Dewey Smith keep preaching the word.

Please Share it! :)


Show Comments: OR


  1. I'm not familiar with this pastor Ann. But then, I don't watch television ministry. Nonetheless, I know scads of ministers. My husband has pastored one of two churches for over 17 years, and taught religious studies for 20.

    Believe me when I say I'm up to my neck in pastors, LOL. So if I turn the television and one is on I quickly change the channel.

  2. Shelia thinks for your comment. he's not on tv. But he is on Streaming Faith. Shelia being married to a pastor got to be different.

  3. I am a Youth Pastor from Indiana and also The First African American Delaware County Building Commissioner and my I was on the You tube and I caught a glimpse of him and I let my wife hear him and seh said we had the same type of Holy Ghost filled spirit and i know he is a good man of God so when I get to Georgia I am going to try to go to his church.

  4. @Anonymous thanks for your comment. Every Sunday morning I start my day with The Greater Traveler Rest Baptist Church.

  5. I've been watching Pastor Smith for about 2 years. I really enjoy his messages.

  6. I've been watching Pastor Smith for about 2 years. I really enjoy his messages.