"Tuesday" Hymn by: Mahalia Jackson (Just a Closer Walk With Thee)


Iam weak but Thou art strong; Jesus keep me from all wrong
I'll be satisfied as long as I walk let me walk clost to Thee.
Just a closer walk with Thee Grant it Jesus if You please?
daily walking close to Thee, let it be, dear Lord, let it be
Through this world of toil and snares, if I falter, Lord who cares?
who with me my burden shares? None but thee dear Lord none but Thee
When my feeble life is o'er time for me will be no more; Guide
me gentely, safely o'er to Thy kingdom shoer, to Thy shore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!