Google+ Followers

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Responsive Readings

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me;
He has sent me to bring good news to the oppressed, to bind up the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives, and release to the prisoners;
To proclaim the year of the Lord's favor, and the day of vengeance of our God;
To comfort all who mourn; to provide for those who mourn in Zion-
To give them a garland instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning,
The mantle of praise instead of a faint spirit.
You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life
And I shall dwell in the house of the Lord my whole life long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this blog
and I'm inspired! Very helpful information particularly the remaining part :) I maintain such information a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

Feel free to visit my weblog; Cheap Jerseys